Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Take Things Off My Mind.

Well here's my Christmas Inventory Thingy. Not trying to rub it in people's faces (is that the right term?). I do have to admit, I am pretty spoiled. Just posting this to take things off my mind for abit. BLKEH.
  • Kindle
  • The Prophet (via ebook)
  • The Boyfriend List (via ebook)
  • The Vinyl Cade cd
  • Chocolates
  • Hairdye/hairspray/make-up
  • Puddle of Mud cd
  • Arizona IceTea
  • Black Rose Bracelet
  • Dark HelloKitty LipBalm
  • Cigarette Case
  • Legwarmers
  • The Elegance of The Hedgehog
  • Gourmet Rhapsody
  • The Beckoners
  • Dog Stuffy
  • Smoking Lily Skirt
  • Giftcards
  • & my favourite... the Stainless Steel Cheese Slicer

  • For people who don't know what a kindle is. Look up.


    So long and farewell?

    No comments:

    Post a Comment