Sunday, January 31, 2010

I Piss Myself Off

I hate thinking about memories.
Especially when it involves the "happy" ones. The ones that when ever I think of them I suddenly burst into tears.
Why do these old happy memories make me sad? I mean... why are all these emotions attacking me?!?
Then I actually thought about it.

I guess for the fact that I will never be able to relive those memories ever again.. kind of kills it for me.
They are gone forever and what is left are the broken relationships and the regrets that haunt me even though they shouldn't. I know that I will make more happy memories with the people I love but... I don't know what's holding me back.
I'm tired of all this drama I bring up.
I piss myself off and it's fucking pathetic.
Untill next time...


So long and farewell?

No comments:

Post a Comment