Tuesday, January 19, 2010

But Heck I'm One Happy Bunny!

Is it possible to get a small high from taking too many Tylonal (and other thingys)?
Mhmm, I'm all the sudden very happy and it is kind of freaking me out!
BUT HECK I'M ONE HAPPY BUNNY! =D

After chain-smoking for the past week I felt like complete shit, for example... earlyier today I had a really shitty headache and the smell of smoke was really getting to me.
So I decided to quit smoking (again and hopefully it does work out for abit) and gave my smokes away to Vince and Silas. Felt pretty good about that. =]
It was also funny though that I had three people offering me smokes and I said no. Where the heck were these people when I actually wanted one? Haha.

I miss you so much Brayden. <3


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment