Monday, January 11, 2010

Dreams and Nightmares.

I've been having wierd dreams lately.
Most of the time I just remember little bits when waking up and then later on in the day I would just simply forget about what happened.
There also have been times when I get nightmares instead of my usual forgetful dreams. When I was younger, I used to classify dreams as nightmares if I ended waking up crying, well not anymore... they have seemed to evolved.
My dream/nightmares are developing and seem to be catching me off guard.
Should I take them seriously? Especially the ones that I get that haunting feeling from?

The nightmare I had last night (or this morning?)
scared me.
I hate when in these dream-like situations have someone I deeply care about suddenly turns dangerous...
It's not the first time I had a nightmare like this, still scares the shit out of me. I couldn't look at the person the same way for acouple months. Luckly though... for the times this has happend, the people who became "dangerous" in my nightmares do live far away. I hate seeing someone who I know wouldn't (well..) do those kinds of things and have this imbedded haunting impression of them because of a stupid nightmare that's not even real! Thankfully I don't see them much anymore, so my recovery process will speed up quickly.
I'm surprised at myself for not crying when waking up but then again I'm waking up more shocked than shitfaced.
=[
Hopefully they will go away and leave me alone in peace.


So long and farewell?

No comments:

Post a Comment