Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Nothing more and Nothing less.

Honestly I don't know where to begin or even how to continue these thoughts of mine by blogging but I am willing to give it a try.

Name's Sara, nothing more and nothing less.



Depressing eh? Well I guess I could say the weather has been cloudy, rainy, and windy which personally I wouldn't mind so much if it wasn't for the fact that I can't longboard when it's wet outside. This has turned me into one hell of an evil bitch, but alas I will eventually get over it.

I've been needing to get new art supplies lately, but haven't seemed to be proactive enough to get a job. Yes I had my fair share of handing out resumes, but it's always either a week or a day late. I guess it also doesn't help that I'm sincerely lazy. I will possibly prompt myself into selling more cd's, of which have collected dust over these many years... stacked on my desk. Probably make atleast $10 there which would probably get me 3 pens and a sticker.



I guess it is time to make it official that my recent muse is no longer a muse but just a friend of whom I've been avoiding lately. Sadly I don't have the balls to be open to him even though I did tell him atleast twice that I wasn't interested in a "relationship" at the moment, he still wouldn't click in... he wanted me to become his... "girlfriend". Eeek, the thought of that makes me tremble with twitches. Luckly my sister and I (mainly I), have decided to set my late muse up with Mouse (whom's name I had sadly forgotten... or just didn't know how to spell it). Late muse with Mouse? Mhmm... it's quite a potenial blessing to me and to their upcoming happieness of which the awareness hasn't clicked in with them yet..



Also... I will be going over to my "new" friend's place to watch some movies later today... Hehehe... Forgive me father but I am about to sin. Oh my. Maybe I'm getting way to ahead of myself.

I guess drinking strong coffee this morning was't exactly the greatest idea especially with the caffeine drilling into my brain.



Memo To Self: Drink less coffee and fuck more. Sorry I didn't truly mean that.

Memo To Self: I did actually mean that but I should'nt be so blunt about it.

Memo To Self (Again): Forget what i said before -> drink more coffee and get laid PERIOD!



I think I should end this now before I type more embaressing things that might potentially give me a headache later.



So long and farwell?

No comments:

Post a Comment