Tuesday, November 24, 2009

The Damn Toilet is Trying to Flush Me Down

I just want to put it out there that McDonald's is extremely addicting and that I hate auto-flushing toilets with a passion. Yes, a passion.


Yes I'm talking about those auto-flushing toilets they implanted at the mall and on the ferrys, so they can "help" us with our time to flush. But you know what? WE DON'T NEED or technically... I DON'T NEED IT! It doesn't help for the fact that I'm smaller than the average person so I already got to make sure that I don't fall in but it doesn't help at all when THE DAMN TOILET IS TRYING TO FLUSH ME DOWN ALL TOGETHER WHEN I'M NOT EVEN DONE YET!

Photobucket

AUTO-FLUSHING TOILETS...PURE EVIL!

Well that was fun.


So long and farewell?

1 comment:

  1. I just got the mental image of a person swirling around the toilet bowl, arms extended, grasping for help...**suppressing new urge for Quarter Pounder w/Cheese**

    ReplyDelete