Thursday, November 12, 2009

Atleast 3 Minutes.

Mhmm... I don't feel like a dumbass at all...
Was just reading my last entry when I noticed acouple spelling mistakes and some extra words that I had forgotten to take out when I rewrite a sentace. *Sighs*
Who honestly spells Blog as Bog? I should try to notice these things first before publishing a entry.

I got my good friend to check this blog thingy of mine and to give me his honest opinion. He likes it and encourages me to keep on blogging; which is making me more self-cofident about the burntoutlighter. =D
Mhmmm... I don't know what to type now...


Oh and I almost forgot; I have a DeviantArt account, so if any of you (anyone?) would like to check it out, please do. =D
Anyways... doubt if the link would work... hopefully it does but I'm not counting on it. *Sighs*.


www.burntoutlighter.deviantart.com



It's crazy to think that we "officially" met almost a week ago and now I can't seem to get you out of my head.
Originaly I was preparing myself for FwB situation and not allowing myself to get emotionally involved... but even so... it seemed like my plan has backfired. I won't allow my feelings to get in the way of our friendship though.
You have been through alot and I don't want these emotions to get in the way of your plans, but if... amazingly enough you do share the same feelings... Shit... I really haven't thought that far ahead... but please remember that I will be there for you, always.

Kinda lost my train of thought for a second or two... okay maybe atleast 3 mintues. *Sighs* Oh well.
Will be going to watch hockey (?) tonight with my dad and then be cleaning dishes when I get back home. HOW MANY CUPS DO WE HAVE IN OUR FREKIN HOUSE?!?! For Pete's sake! It's driving me insane!


So long and farewell?






No comments:

Post a Comment