Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Who Touched My Cup?!?

Well it depresses me to say that someone else has already asked Mr.Y if they could do their Bio project on the Pacific Lumpsucker... of which I WANTED TO DO MY PROJECT ON!!!! Grrr.... Oh well; it only took me 5 minutes to get over it.
Now I'm happy to say that I've found my new victim... hehehe.
Haha, nah, I won't do anything evil... well not yet anyways. I decided to go with the fatest and laziest creature in our Bio fishtank...

THE CALIFORNIA SEA CUCUMBER!!!

Photobucket


Dundudndun duuuuhhhhhhh!!!!
Well it's not that fat or lazy actually but compared to the shrimps (who are shrimpy versions of chimpmunks on acid) well... it's deffiently more laidback. Haha.
On the subject of science... well in a way; WHO TOUCHED MY CUP??!!?!?!!?
I have this styrofoam cup in my Bio class that I specifically reserved for MYSELF, I even wrote on the side -> "Sara's cup - do not touch or she will find out and then someone will have to pay".
And guess what?
Someone has dared to touch MY cup and wrote on the side saying so.
THE NERVE!!! Grrrr...I will find out who that person is... and will make them pay with their life.
I'm serious!

Appearently I am violent? :S


So long and farewell?

1 comment:

  1. Oh my God, check that creature out!!

    Touched the cup and then left a note saying they had touched it? Anonymously? I think your violence would be justified in this case. *chuckling*

    ReplyDelete