Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What's Going On With Davey Havok's Hair?


OKAY... Well things are starting to get better. *Yay!*
Had a fun time last night. Went to the JingleBellRockFest - with opening acts ->Jetsoverhead, Tegan and Sara, and with the headliner -> AFI.
It was amazing. GOT FLOORTICKETS ASWELL AND I DIDNT GET TRAMPLED ON!!! Tehe.
Went with Mandy and Riki cause Fish went her own way. Didnt really mind. Drinks are expensive there... a medium cost $3.50 -> eeeeehhhhhhhhhh!
Jetsoverhead were okay I guess... not really into them that much, but it was nice background music when socialzing with Mandy and Riki at their seats.
Tegan and Sara was quite pleasentful. =] Never saw them before but I quite enjoyed it. Tegan was hilarious when talking about her christmas experiance and Sara was mostly the quiet one. Why did I have a sudden erge to grope them? Hahahahaa.

Anyyywayysss. AFI were frekin FANTASTIC!!! =D
Always wanted to see them since I was 13. My heart almost stopped when Miss Murder came on. JIZZED IN MY PANTS MUCH? HAHAHAHAAA.
Love that song! XD It was actually my first ringtone on my first cellphone. Haha.
IT WAS MEANT TO BE!!!
Still wondering what was going on with Davey Havok's hair. I don't mind it but it confuzzled me... complaring it to when he last had his hair...

My original plan before the show started was to get my BlueBucks from Danicas, drop my longboard off, and chug the booze down before going in.
What actuualy happened is this, went by Danica's, discovered that her boyfriend finished of both of my BlueBucks (didnt mind too much - he's a pretty cool guy), got a shot of Fireball, left, went by Will's and drop stuff off and my one beer that i got from my own place, went to meet up with Riki and Mandy.
So practically I was sober throughout the whole show, but hey, I dont mind. I actually like keeping a steady head once in awhile. =]


So long and farewell?

No comments:

Post a Comment