Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas My Dears!

Photobucket

Well with it being Christmas and all... alot of stuff obviously goes on.
I won't be blogging later today, might blog on the 26th in memory of my dear friend, but I would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas MY DEARS! (or Happy Holidays or whatever you celebrate)!!!
*YAY!*
I want to say a special thanks to one special person.
Thank you Brayden, for being there for me even though you are far away.
Just knowing that "you're there" for me no matter what, helps me get through the day.
You are dear to me.
I miss you!!!
Also thank to everyone else who's been there for me aswell, I greatly appreciate it. :]

Oh! And my friend Queenie had her baby boy! Congrats Queenie and Harry!!!
Dominic will be added to my birthday card list. :]


So long and farewell? And to all a goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment