Monday, April 5, 2010

Sleep On My KneeCaps.


Just got back from my wonderful Easter thingy in Penticton and Summerland. <3 It was AWWEEESSSOMEEE!!! I got to see Brayden (I LOVE YOU!!!!) and Jennifer (FUCKYAH!)!!!!! <3 <3 <3 Took alot of pictures with acouple disposable cameras so hopefully I will get them developed very soon. I miss him so much, even though I saw him acouple days ago... I don't know when the next time I see him but I hope it is soon. It's bad enough that the last time I saw him before Easter was like over a year and a half ago. Jhweezewhiz. Hopefully school will get better and that I can get my scattered brain slightly more organized. Ugh.. my cat is fit and "appears" skinny but has decided to sleep on my kneecaps as I currently have my feet rested on the table. I can't feel my body. Help? Here's a picture from Jen's blackberry that I took during her rugby game. Good weather for cuddles. =P I love you Brayden.<3


So long and farewell?

No comments:

Post a Comment