Tuesday, April 20, 2010

My "Supposed" Style:

MY "SUPPOSED" STYLE IS:
GRUNGE

grunge  –nounSlang.
1. dirt; filth; rubbish.
2. something of inferior
quality; trash: He didn't know good music from grunge.
3. a person who works
hard, usually for meager rewards; grind.
4. a style or fashion derived from
a movement in rock music: in fashion characterized by unkempt clothing and in
music by aggressive, nihilistic songs.


What the fuck am I going on about now? Bloody Hell... I just dress to what feels comfy I suppose? Ms.P is probably giggling at my slowness of things. Why the fuck am I even blogging about this? Long story and I am too lazy to blog about it. Happy 420 to all you "fellow" stoners out there in the world.

Oh well. I WISH YOU WERE HERE BRAYDEN! <3

So long and farewell?

No comments:

Post a Comment