Sunday, April 18, 2010

The Damn Nurses Were Giggling.

God, I really need to try waxing. XD
Wow.... that sounds wierd, but heck! It's true! I am bloody tired of ripping my nice legs apart with the EVIL SHAVER.
EVIL! EVIL! EVIL!
Anyways I bought some waxing stuff and have been planning on having Ms.P to help me out during RY, but we have been making sockmonkeys lately so we haven't been able to get around to helping me wax my legs... =(
I tried to do them earlyier this month.... but I didn't have the balls to go through with it. HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA.
Ima wierd one.

So yeah, I finally got my "new" antique bed! YAY! No more sleeping on that silly fouton thingy in the spare bedroom. Yaya!
Mhmmm... I am suppose to be cleaning my room, but you know me.... I was suppose to be cleaning it 5 months ago. lol. Oh dear.... I am slightlybehind schedual. BUT WHO HONESTLY GIVES A CRAP? Besides my dad anyways?.... hehe. . . . . I'm fucked.


I took my three stiches out of my hand the other day with some scissors and my finger finally feels at peace! =D Yeah.... I accidently cut my finger while washing a really sharpe knife and well, it's pretty obvious what happened. My dad had to take me to the hospital because my poor middle finger wouldn't stop bleeding.
Oh my bloody god... that hospital trip was.... I N T E R E S T I N G.
Apperently I woke up all the sleeping patients in the emergency ward from my "loudness" of swearing when the doctor was trying to freeze my finger.

I KNEW HE SAID IT WOULD HURT BUT HE DIDN'T GODDAMN SAID IT WAS GOING TO HURT THAT BLOODY MUCH!

All the damn nurses were giggling about me... so I was their little "entertainment" for the night/morning, yes it was around 2am when we finally left, it was 9.30pm when I cut my finger the night before.

On one last note, I finished my sockmonkey from RY. It's is so cute. I can't believe it turned out so well! =D
I might put pictures of my little sock buddy up soon. =P
And yes, more kinky pictures to come Brayden! Hahaha.


So long and farewell?

No comments:

Post a Comment