Tuesday, July 13, 2010

TO THE GUILLOTINE WE GO!!!

Okay well I guess I am slightly addicted to this wierd game today as I was watching Jaws. Appearently it is based on a comic (?) and it's called Scary Girl. It did take me awhile to realize that the main character was a girl... I mean for bloody sakes it has girl in the frekin name. Oh well, it is me we are talkign about here. Hahahaha. Anyways it is a fun game at first but on the third level or where you have to ride the stupid rocket scooter (?) it gets fucking harder.
Blood hell.
It was pissing me off so much that I couldn't pass it, but luckly... 25 times later... I made it.. only to realize that I was stuck once again on the next level.... the stupid evil forest level.
Fuck me.
I refuse to stop... but I think this game might kill me with the stress of sucking so much at this game.
Fuck you guys who are having a perverted mind at the moment, I know what you are thinking about so SHUD UP!!! XD

So where was I? Oh yes, I am currently stuck on the 5th level I believe, the forest one, with the stupid bouncing things.
I'm going to take a lovely break and cut my fringe. It has been getting too long and well... TO THE GUILLOTINE WE GO MY DEAR FRINGE!!! MUHAHAHAAA_HAAHAHA_HAHAHA_HAHAA!
Opps. Stupid caps. Oh well, I'm not going to change it... it gives the letters more character.
Meow.

Brayden I miss you and I hope you are having a fun time camping!
Love yah!!!


So long and farewell?

No comments:

Post a Comment