Tuesday, July 6, 2010

There's An Icepack on My Tummy.


Mhmmm... well life has been interesting since the last time I posted something, or since the second last post if we're being technical here. I enrolled myself into summerschool to complete a math class and it started yesterday. It is going alright ofcorse, but I suppose it didn't help that I was an hour late this morning and then I left a hour early because I felt like I was going to throw up ricecrispies. Oh joy... Went home and currently watching America's Funniest Home Videos, whole eating Japanese noodles, with a pile of good books 0n the side of me, with an icepack on my tummy, and missing Brayden. I miss him alot. Well I miss him all the time. He's hot. Haha. It's true. ANYWAYS, I've been painting alot lately and potential projects are in the making. I feel accomplished. =] YAY! Well I'm too lazy to type anymore. So long and farewell? LOVEEEE YAH BRAYDEN!!!! XP

No comments:

Post a Comment